BD-FTB-8B fiber terminal box is able to hold up to 8 subscribers. The fiber optic terminal box is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx network system. Terminal box integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution,storage and cable connection in one solid protection box.
- Water-proof design with IP-66 Protection level.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
- Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- Efficient cable management.
- 8 ports cable entrance for drop cable.
|8Ports Fiber Terminal Box with 1x8 splitter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.